F 104 Starfighter - 1:5.3 scale
After some time in development we present "Mirce models" F-104 in 1:5.3 scale.
Important to accentuate is that complete model was first drawn in 3D program!!!
Every ply part of model frame construction is laser cut.
In combination with 3D drawing, parts fit perfectly and modeler need minimum time to assemble F-104 Starfighter wooden kit.
This model will feature 3D printed parts which will make this build more relaxed, we will offer parts like nose cone, intakes, rib on the fuselage top, gun, wing leading edges, semi 3D printed tip tanks (balsa 3D print combination), top of the vertical stabilizer.
Wingspan: 1220 mm (48,2") without tip tanks - 1415 mm (55,8") with tip tanks
Length: 3110 mm / 122,5"
Weight: around 18 kg
Turbine: from 160 Nm
Radio: minimum 6 channel
Prices for this model and accessories are:
Price for short wooden kit is 620,00 Euro (this include 3D printed nose cone and intakes)
- Aluminum tubes - 25,00 Euro (for wing joiners, elevator, rudder and wings)
- Aluminum part for elevator - rudder connection - 60,00 Euro
- Plastic rings for elevator - 10,00 Euro (set 12 pieces in two shapes)
- Hinges & horns from G 10 material - 40 ,00 Euro
- Laser cut servo lid & holder - 10,00 Euro
- 3D printed tip tanks - 50,00 Euro
- 3D printed gun - 40,00 Euro
- 3D printed fuselage top rib - 40,00 Euro
- 3D printed wing leading edges - 25,00 Euro
- 3D printed top of the vertical stabilizer - 20,00 Euro
For scale surface "Mirce models" offer:
- Detail set for F 104 - 50,00 Euro
- Mirce Finish set - 62,00 Euro
- Extra rivets set - 75,00 Euro
We ship worldwide.
Transparent canopy: https://www.smt-rc.com/product/mirce-models-f-104-starfighter-canopy/?lang=en
Album with photos during building:
We recommends covering the air frame with 3 mm balsa & 48 gr fiberglass cloth and epoxy resin.
Tech support & help in building process is non-stop available on e-mail at: email@example.com