Galeb G2 1/5 scale
Galeb G2 is 1/5 scale jet model made from "Mirce models" wooden kit.
Almost 300 hours was used to draw complete model in Catia 3D program!
All parts are cut on laser cut machine.
Scale: 1/5 scale
Wingspan: 2320 mm (91,3") with tip tanks / 2060 mm (81,1") without tip tanks
Length: 2065 mm / 81,3"
Weight: around 11,3 kg / 24,50 lbs - (model from picture)
Wing area: 83 sq/dm / 1287 sq/in
Turbine: 80 - 100 Nm
Radio: minimum 6 channel
- Short wooden kit 1/5 scale - 495,00 Euro
- 3D printed tip tanks - 50,00 Euro
- Hinges and horns from G 10 material - 40,00 Euro
- Laser cut servo lid & holder - 10,00 Euro
- Three piece wing (center panel + 2 outer panels) - 20,00 Euro
More about this products you can see here.
For scale surface finish:
- Detail set for Galeb G2 - 50,00 Euro
- Finish set - 60,00 Euro
- Extra rivets set - 75,00 Euro (35.000 rivets)
- SMT-RC - official dealer for canopy and front light plastic
- CM Jets - official dealer for main and UAT Kevlar tanks
- Grumania - for two wall thrust tube with inlet part
Parts from list are used in model we build.
Covering the air frame with 18 gr/sq meter fiberglass cloth and epoxy resin.
Building process of Galeb G2 you can see in next albums.
Elevator & rudder:
Details & paint:
Installation of parts:
In the air:
Short wooden kit:
Info, tech support & help in building process on e-mail at: email@example.com