Galeb G2 is 1/4 scale jet model made from "Mirce models" wooden kit.
Almost 300 hours was used to draw complete model in Catia 3D program!
All parts are cut on laser cut machine.
Wingspan: 2920 mm (115") with tip tanks / 2620 mm (103,1") without tip tanks
Length: 2650 mm / 104,3"
Weight: around 17 - 18 kg / 37,5 - 39,6 lbs
Wing area: 103,75 sq/dm / 1608 sq/in
Turbine: 180 - 200 Nm
Radio: minimum 6 channel
- Short wooden kit 1/4 scale - 595,00 Euro
- 3D printed tip tanks - 50,00 Euro
- Hinges and horns from G 10 material - 40,00 Euro
- Laser cut servo lid & holder - 10,00 Euro
More about this products you can see here.
For scale surface finish:
- Detail set for Galeb G2 - 55,00 Euro
- Finish set - 69.90 Euro
- Extra rivets set - 75,00 Euro (35.000 rivets)
- SMT-RC - official dealer for canopy and front light plastic
- Landing gear
- CM Jets - official dealer for main and UAT Kevlar tanks
- Grumania - for two wall thrust tube with inlet part
Parts from list are used in model we build.
Covering the air frame with 18 gr/sq meter fiberglass cloth and epoxy resin.
Info, tech support & help in building process on e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org