"Mirce models" F 86 Sabre - 1/5,3 scale
The North American F-86 Sabre, is a jet fighter produced by North American Aviation. The Sabre was by far the most-produced Western jet fighter, with total production of all variants at 9,860 units.
After F 86 wooden kit in 1/4 scale size here is a "smaller brother", Sabre in 1/5,3 scale.
It's important to accentuate is that complete model was first drawn in 3D program.
Every ply part of model frame construction is laser cut.
In combination with 3D drawing, parts fit perfectly and modeler need minimum time to assemble F-86 Sabre kit.
Landing gears, wheels and servos are also drawn and the exact location of the equipment is known.
For ease of production, we also have parts printed on a 3D printer.
Wingspan: 2100 mm / 82,7"
Length: 2116 mm / 83,3"
Weight: around 10 - 11 kg
Turbine: 90 - 120 Nm
Radio: minimum 6 channel
CG: on the middle of the aluminum wing joiner tube.
- Wooden kit - 505,00 Euro
We ship worldwide.
- Aluminum tubes - 20,00 Euro (wing joiner & tubes for elevator) * you must have wing joiner tube when made fuselage & wing for alignment!!!!!!!
- 3D printing Wing tanks & pylons - 52,00 Euro
- 3D printing parts (- 20% on all products)
- Hinges & horns from G 10 material - 40,00 Euro
- Laser cut servo lid & holder - 10,00 Euro
For scale surface:
- Detail set for F 86 - 50,00 Euro
- Mirce Finish set - 60,00 Euro
- Extra rivets set - 75,00 Euro (35.000 rivets set)
Transparent canopy info on: https://www.smt-rc.com/product/mirce-models-sabre-f86-14-15/?lang=en
Landing gears you can order from Electron retracts: https://www.electron-retracts.com/
Landing gears: Electron ER 40, front leg is 165 mm, main gear leg is 128 mm. Front wheel is 70 mm and main wheels are 90 mm.
You can use Behotec gears also with equipment in similar dimensions.
Francesco Mondinelli made this fantastic cockpit for "Mirce models" F 86 kit.
More information you can get from him directly: https://www.facebook.com/francesco.mondinelli.3
We recommends covering the air frame with 3 mm balsa and 20 - 80 gr fiberglass cloth & epoxy resin.
More info, tech support & help on e-mail: email@example.com