F 100 - Super Sabre 1/6,4 scale
It is again important to accentuate that complete model was first drawn in 3D program.
Every ply part of model frame construction is laser cut. In combination with 3D drawing, parts fit perfectly and modeler need minimum time to assemble F-100 Super Sabre kit.
We also offer some 3D printing parts for faster and easier building.
Wingspan: 1880 mm / 74"
Length: 2200 mm / 88,6"
Weight: around 11 - 12 kg
Turbine: from 120 Nm
Radio: minimum 6 channel
- Wooden kit - 505,00 Euro
3D printed nose and air intake tubes are parts of the kit.
We ship worldwide.
- Aluminum tubes - 25,00 Euro
(wing joiner, tubes for elevator, wing contra rotating pins) * you must have wing joiner tube when made fuselage & wing for alignment!!!!!!!
- Hinges & horns from G 10 material - 40,00 Euro
- Plastic & metal parts for elevator linkage system - 50,00 Euro
- Laser cut servo lid & holder - 10,00 Euro
- Pins with screws for wing - fuselage connection - 15,00 Euro
For F 100 scale surface:
- Detail set for F 100 - 50,00 Euro
- Finish set - 60,00 Euro
- Extra rivets set - 75,00 Euro (35.000 rivets set)
The intake ducts that bring air to the turbine are now made partly of balsa and partly of plastic, most importantly, it is far easier to make.
The F 100 in 1/4 scale is a awesome model, both in appearance and flight characteristics. In this smaller model, we kept all the great technical solutions, which we still slightly improved by making it easier for modellers to make models.
The model's nose is also printed on the 3D printer, which is integral to a wooden kit and does not have to be ordered separately!!!
We also kept the main landing gears support system over the aluminum tubes mounted in the fuselage of the model. This relieves the wings on takeoff and landing.
- On 3D drawings we use Behotec C 40 set, wheels and legs.
- Transparent canopy info on: email@example.com
The wooden kit is assembled as a "Puzzle", each part has its own place, does not have two identical parts and cannot be reversed or positioned differently. We always send drawings for easier assembling.
Before gluing, always assemble the part you are doing without adhesive. This allows you to see the assembly process.
For wings, elevators and rudder you will get building template!!!
We recommends covering the air frame with 3 mm balsa and 80 - 100 gr fiberglass cloth & epoxy resin.
Advice for successful F 100 flight:
- use recommended CG
- necessarily use air brake on fuselage during landing, extremely change landing speed !!!!
- use maximum flaps on landing
- don't use expo on elevator, maybe you can use little a negative expo !!!!
Info, tech support & help in building process is non-stop available on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org