Jastreb J 21 - 1/5 scale
Jastreb J 21 is next step after Galeb G2.
Difference between this two models are small, Galeb G2 is two seat airplane and Jastreb J 21 is single seat.
Almost 300 hours was used to draw complete model in Catia 3D program.
All parts for wooden kit are laser cut.
Wingspan: 2320 mm (91,3") with tip tanks / 2060 mm (81,1") without tip tanks
Length: 2065 mm / 81,3"
Weight: around 11 - 12 kg / 24,2 - 26,4 lb
Wing area: 83 sq/dm / 1287 sq/in
Turbine: 100 Nm
Radio: minimum 6 channel
- Short wooden kit 1/5 scale - 495,00 Euro
- 3D printed tip tanks - 50,00 Euro
- Hinges and horns from G 10 material - 40,00 Euro
- Laser cut servo lid & holder - 10,00 Euro
- Three piece wing (center panel + 2 outer panels) - 20,00 Euro
More about this products you can see here.
For scale surface finish:
- Detail set for Galeb G2 - 50,00 Euro
- Finish set - 60,00 Euro
- Extra rivets set - 75,00 Euro (35.000 rivets)
- SMT-RC - official dealer for canopy and front light plastic
- CM Jets - official dealer for main and UAT Kevlar tanks
- Grumania - for two wall thrust tube with inlet part
Parts from list are used in model we build.
Covering the air frame with 18 gr/sq meter fiberglass cloth and epoxy resin.
Building process of 1/5 scale Jastreb J 21 you can see in next albums...
Details & painting: