"Mirce models" - F 104 Starfighter
The Lockheed F-104 Starfighter is a single-engine, supersonic interceptor aircraft originally developed by Lockheed for the USAF.
The F-104 served with the USAF from 1958 until 1969, and continued with Air National Guard units until 1975. The operational service of the Starfighter ended with its retirement by the Italian Air Force in May 2004.
A total of 2,578 Starfighters were produced.
"MIRCE MODELS" offer short wooden kit for 1/4 scale F-104 Starfighter RC jet model.
Important to accentuate is that complete model was first drawn in 3D program!!!
Every ply part of model frame construction is laser cut.
In combination with 3D drawing, parts fit perfectly and modeler need minimum time to assemble F-104 Starfighter wooden kit.
Wingspan: 1630 mm (64,2") without tip tanks /1890 mm (74,4") with tip tanks
Length: 4150 mm / 163,4"
Weight: around 25 kg
Turbine: from 200 - 250 Nm
Radio: minimum 6 channel
Barry Raborn made fantastic F 104 for 2019 Top Gun.
He finished model in Flite Metal foil and that is worlds only "Mirce models" Starfighter with that finish!!!
Barry use Behotec 300 turbine, Airworld landing gears, cockpit from Francesco, take off weight was 33 kg...
Price for short wooden kit is 770,00 Euro
We ship worldwide.
- Aluminum tubes - 35,00 Euro (for landing gears, wing joiners, elevator and wing alignment during the preparation)
- Aluminum part for elevator - rudder connection - 70,00 Euro
- Plastic rings for elevator - 10,00 Euro (set 20 pieces in two shapes)
- Tip tank 3D printed top - 8,00 Euro (set of 2 pieces, just for wooden tanks)
- Hinges & horns from G 10 material - 40 ,00 Euro
- Laser cut servo lid & holder - 10,00 Euro
- 3D printing tip tanks - 80,00 Euro (this is optionally!!!)
For scale surface "Mirce models" offer:
- Detail set for F 104 - 55,00 Euro
- Mirce Finish set - 69.90 Euro
- Extra rivets set - 75,00 Euro
Album with photos during building you can see in: F 104 pictures
Transparent canopy: https://www.smt-rc.com/product/mirce-models-f-104-starfighter-canopy/?lang=en
Francesco Mondinelli offer fantastic cockpit for this F 104 kit.